Which one of you..
(03-03-2017, 10:31 AM)AHill Wrote: Maybe the next LegalZoom commercial will be about how to use their services to protect yourself from liability with unsafe employees.

Should sue LegalZoom for showing me the wrong way to work if I do get hurt and if they did not have a disclaimer they might be liable.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I do those things but I wouldn't do it for a video you guys would see. I'm not that crazy.
Laugh
(03-03-2017, 11:31 AM)JGrout Wrote: I am sure it is me 

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Pretty sure Ferg hacked Kizzy's account.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

(03-03-2017, 02:11 PM)CLETUS Wrote: Pretty sure Ferg hacked Kizzy's account.

That's a scary thought
I don't see a thing wrong with what he was doing.
Wood is good. 
I still have all my fingers...along with a few scrapes, nicks and scars I don't care to discuss
Smile.  Can't be too careful!!
I do several things that I seldom tell others---including anyone I am working with or teaching.

Look in Home Improvement for an example(Pruning).

So far, the worst I have been injured was twice while working on automotive equipment---and in both cases, I momentarily quit paying attention to what I was doing. I knew the dangers both times, just let my attention wander.

Several close calls with wood working equipment, was prepared and out of harms way. Worst injury was with a chisel.

I'm not afraid of any of my tools. I have a healthy understanding of how they work and the physics of operation. I sometimes start to use a tool in an unorthodox manner, think about it and decide not to try it. Find a better way---or another tool.
The woodworking techniques may be unsafe, but the advertisement is aimed at the shop owners. One of their interests is to protect themselves from lawyers bringing cases against them for unsafe working conditions. That's what this ad is all about. Focusing on bad technique is looking at the shiny object, not the real equipment in play.

In the scene showing the worker taking a router out of a cabinet, please note the horse shoe for good luck, and the hand gun hanging on a hook, presumably for legal protection. Lawyer shows up. Weapons of war come out. Get back to work guys, nothing to see here.

As a side note, what kind of handgun is that?
Google, Crosman 1322 air pistol, and search images. See if that isn't the same as shown. It's not a gunpowder gun, it an air gun, and I'm pretty sure it's the Crosman. At 10 pumps, the 1322 launches 14.3 Crosman Premier .22 pellets at around 420 fps, which works out to about 5.6 foot-pounds of energy at the muzzle and could be used for hunting small game and pest control at short range. Guy probably has mice.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW