Dovetail tools
I have only been doing a lot of hand cut dovetail for about a year and a half, but I am trying to put all the tools I need in one box.
My question for those of you that do a lot of dovetails, which chisels do you use almost constantly. I know some of that will depend on what kind a what thickness wood you are using.

Attached Files Image(s)

Please stop work now,  ship that box over to me.... and I'll get back to you when I die and put you in my Will.   Nice work!!!

Chris
Chris
I have and use many different brands of chisels, some home made by me, but since i acquired the LV PM-V11 chisels I find that I am using them almost exclusively. They seem to last a lot longer between sharpening.  My  other chisels include A2, O1, and other unknown alloys. They all get used, but the LVs get the most use by far.
I am trying to stock my dovetail box with just a few chisels. Maybe an impossible idea. I have just been putting in only chisels I use on a dovetail project. So far only 6. A 3/4, 1/4, 3/8, 1/8 and 2 1/2. I seem to use a 1/2 inch more than anything hence the 2 chisels.
I really love a 3/4"  3/8" and a 1/8" butt chisel.  The 3/8" is my most used and favorite.

You can pick your brand.

That covers the majority of chisel use that I have for dovetails.  I just don't use a lot of chisels to cut dovetails.

I like the butt chisel for chopping dovetails as it is easier to hold the end of the blade like a pencil when I'm chopping to the baseline.

On a side note my favorite chisel is a 3/8" cpm 10V steel chisel made by John Payne.  That just won't get dull.
A Veritas PM-V11 is also incredible.  

If I'd have to do it over again I'd go with the PM-V11 butt chisels.
Peter

My "day job"
I would say 3/8, 3/4 & 1. 
+ 1/8 that I reground the sides for narrow pin slots.
+ a single bevel fishtail for cleaning up 1/2 blinds.
Thanks for your replies. Kind of reinforces my own findings that I am using a lot less chisels than I thought I would be. A 3/4 inch, 3/8 and my 2 1/2 inch. I know it goes against prevailing views, but I am not a fan of really skinny pins so I am not using the 1/8 inch. I am just not a big fan of how they look.
I have thought about a fish tail thought.