Have a new shop
Have a new shop

Attached Files Image(s)

"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Having some problems using this new system here at Woodnet, tried a preview test and listed this and could not delete the post. Three years ago I shut down my shop and put everything into storage in Chicago, and Indiana. Three weeks ago my friend and I rented 2600 sq feet on the south side of Chicago. It feels good to have all my stuff in one place again. Will add more pics later.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
Congratulations, wish you all the best of luck in the launch!
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
I am very envious of you my friend.  However, I am quite sure it is way beyond my budget.  I can not wait to see it full.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
This is when we took possession of the space, we have to build wall and a sliding door.

Slav

[Image: 2FAB627D-CD64-4827-948D-518B2DA04DAF_zpsyid5pzoy.jpg]

[Image: 6EDC5B58-17A1-4368-A427-242288BE7ED5_zpsayxm5dus.jpg]

[Image: CFBA7FA7-4C5A-4A1E-B23F-18A7F6655110_zps4gyrcraq.jpg]
Slav in NJ, he gets around 
Laugh :

[Image: 7079772575_6c66c4c419_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Great space!
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Awesome - I'm happy for ya bud!
That pimped-out powermatic will look great right over there...
David
(03-03-2017, 06:44 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: Great space!

Forget about a shop, I'd live there! Congratulations, Slav.
If you're gonna be one, be a Big Red One.
You gonna ride a bus to get from tool to tool?  
Laugh