WTB--Tormek Instructional DVD
I recently bought a used Tormek T-7. If you have the instructional DVD or instructional manual that came with the machine and no longer want it please send me a PM. I'm sure I can figure out how to use the machine and the available jigs. It's just that I like to have instructions before I operate new machines.
Might have a jet wet sharpener dvd rip if you want that.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(03-04-2017, 02:18 PM)JSpill Wrote: I recently bought a used Tormek T-7. If you have the instructional DVD or instructional manual that came with the machine and no longer want it please send me a PM. I'm sure I can figure out how to use the machine and the available jigs. It's just that I like to have instructions before I operate new machines.

You can download the Tormek manual for free on their web site *if* you're registered with them.

Can you register if you purchased the machine used?  I don't know.  But I'll bet Tormek would like to keep track of their machines in case of safety recalls so it seems it would be in their best interest to allow you to register.

Mike