Inca Major Tablesaw in Philadelphia $250
When I found this little gem, it had been neglected.  After cleaning and lubricating various joints, it was transformed into a wonderful little saw. It comes with an original Inca carbide tipped blade, rails and an extension, and a sturdy stand. The miter gauge and fence are gone.
The mortising attachment shown in some of the Craigslist pix is sold. 

My shop is narrow and the saw is in the way. $250. 
 Happy to answer questions to the best of my limited ability. My phone number is 215-922 followed by the number three four times. 

The machine is in Philadelphia. You can see my local craigslist post with photos here 
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/6029423477.html https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/6029423477.html 
Sorry, I tried to post images here, but couldn't get Photobucket to cooperate.

Thanks to everyone in this great group. 
Ron 
Bump for the beginning of the week
The extra parts are sold and mortiser are gone.
$250 for saw, motor, blade, rails, extension and guard.

This stuff has to go so I can walk from one end of my shop to the other without squeezing around the saw.
Mortising attachment is sold.
Looking for $250 so I can stop bumping into the saw.
OK, I will take $250 for the saw with blade, motor, rails, table extension, blade guard, and stand.
(03-17-2017, 03:59 PM)ron kanter Wrote: Is asking for offers making it difficult for people.
OK, I will take $250 for the saw with blade, motor, rails, table extension, blade guard, and stand.

Somebody jump on this.  These are great saws.  Perfect as a 2nd saw.  These are about finesse.
How can we get this to Minneapolis?
To do is to be (Camus)
To be is to do (Sartre)
Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo (Sinatra)