Planes, saw, misc tools
I decided to sell some things I have no use for, some have never been used and have just been sitting on shelves taking up space.

Prices include shipping in the 48.  Paypal okay.  It may take me a few days to find boxes, pack and ship due to my schedule.  If you're in the Bay Area I'm in San Jose and maybe we can work something out.

Lie Nielsen 60 1/2R  This is an early one without nickers (2007?)   $120 shipped - 'New' Never used, a few tiny marks from sitting around for years

[Image: Block_1_zpscmpjfkod.jpg]

[Image: Block_2_zpsnfycxbgl.jpg]

Leigh Super FMT with all included accessories (5/16" bit and guides, clamps, etc.) and also the additional accessory kit $400 shipped.  Used for a couple of tests with a Dewalt 618, worked fine, than just sat around. (will not ship the board)

The Super FMT Accessory Kit includes the Super FMT Vacuum box with hose adapters (for dust collection); a set of 16 joint guides for 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" tenons and three spiral HSS up-cut bits (1/4", 3/8" and 1/2".)

[Image: FMT_1_zpsih00sabk.jpg]

Ryobi biscuit joiner new $30 shipped.  Got from a guy at work who said it had never been used and it looks it.  Just passing it on.
Can ship with or without the case.

[Image: Ryobi_zps7d1bnvs6.jpg]

Freud 6" SD206 dado $40 shipped - used for some kitchen drawers and pullouts, I just got an 8".
[Image: Dado_zpstfhn9dfy.jpg]
Carl

(03-05-2017, 09:14 PM)wrx4sabelle Wrote: I decided to sell some things I have no use for, some have never been used and have just been sitting on shelves taking up space.

Lie Nielsen Miter Plane $400 shipped - 'New' Never used.  I guess it's not made any more.  Has the hot-dog side handle.

[Image: LN9_zpsutpglbaz.jpg]

Someone snag this please aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 [Image: i-S9dvxKX.gif]
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Pm sent for drill. Somebody buy that saw before I lose my willpower please.
-Marc

PM sent for saw
PM sent on Miter Plane.
Dave
An update:

Drill is sold
Saw is sold
LN #9 is sold
Carl

Bump for the weekend - reduced prices on a few.
Carl

PM sent on the Leigh jig.
PM sent on the block plane
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Lie Nielsen 60 1/2R  is sold.
Carl