Mystery Delta Part
I have been sorting through a bunch of Delta parts I have. They are almost all new old stock with in boxes with part numbers. This is the one exception. The part is new but the box was damaged and the label was gone. Does anyone here have a clue what this part is an accessory too?

[Image: A3C1F251-9641-4FCD-ABED-ED22BAEAB3A1_zpstg3qyz84.jpg]

[Image: 3E62C531-11CD-4A02-8C88-008B434B6697_zpslob4mvqs.jpg]
[Image: 851D07C1-2F75-40B0-8E56-59F3BD0EFBBB_zpsbhd25bbi.jpg]
Part of a Belt... Disc sander ????

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

I go with belt sander.
Same here.  Or disc.  The black 'ways' with adjusting screws would be in/out table adjustment, and the miter slot for moving the work across the face with a miter gauge.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
It attaches to a Delta Unifence rail to extend the miter slot so you can cut a wider piece of wood using the miter gauge on your Unisaw.

I would like to buy it
I knew someone here would know what it is. 
Big Grin

Bandsaw, if you enable your pm's or send me an email we can work out the particulars of the part.
PM's enabled
How wide is the slot?
We used to make one of those for the big Invicta table saws, but the slot was wider than the Unisaw's 3/4".
One day, Chuck Norris ordered two pizzas to go.  They went.
Interesting thread as  I had one of those miter gauge supports for the Uni-fence back in circa 1983-85 and it was aluminum.
So with one of those I don't have to draw a line and freehand the cut through the table saw?

Whatillthey think of next?