FS: 16" Walker Turner Wood/Metal Band Saw
I bought this saw a number of years ago and put it in the rat hole without doing anything to it.  Then I moved it from NY to NC - and put it in the rat hole without doing anything to it.  In an effort to focus on projects that are additions versus duplicates I have decided to sell this band saw.  I am far from an expert on these machines but as far as I can tell everything is present and accounted for.  Everything seems to turn/move as expected however I have not had it running and can't testify to the gear box condition.

I took a close look at it for defects and found a few issues:
1.  Three of the four ears on the base where the top attaches to the base are cracked.  It looks like a previous owner fabricated some steel bars that go under the ears to provide better support for the attachment bolts.
2.  The lower blade guide has a slit in the back that appears to be sawn (not cracked) - not sure if this is how they came or PO abuse.
3.  There is a crack in the table tilt casting

Other than that I couldn't find anything else worth noting.  The last six pictures show the problems noted above.

The machine comes with a Rockwell 1 HP 3 Phase, 1725 RPM motor which I have tested and it works.  The motor, table and trunions were removed for moving and never put back on.

More pictures here - first six in the album are the defects - http://s19.photobucket.com/user/Rick_B/l...t=3&page=1

I'm asking $750 for everything - as usual I am open to reasonable offers.  I can deliver within 3-1/2 hours of Winston Salem NC for a negotiated fee.

Thanks for looking
Rick
Rick

BTTT for the weekend crowd
Rick

BAND SAW IS SOLD
Rick