Next Round of Items ( Further Price Drop!!)
Here is a list of some other items that are ready to go. I have changed my game plan on my table saw and reduced the price and the package. These items are all in great shape and ready to be put to use. Prices are listed for individual items and PLUS shipping on some items. Preferred payment is PayPal F/F and as always first PM based on time stamp. Again these are listed on another site as well.

Freud 8" Super Stack Dado   $135.00 + S/H  SOLD 
Osborne EB3                      $85.00 + S/H    SOLD
Pair Gripper 200                 $125.00 Shipped for the pair (complete and some extra accessories, one unused)  SOLD
Micro Jig Splitter Pro           $20.00 shipped   SOLD
A Line It Deluxe                  $110.00 shipped
Veritas MK II                      $35.00 + S/H   SOLD 
Stanley 65                         $45.00 shipped    (kind of took an average of sold units from the auction site) Knuckle Cap   SOLD 
Stanley 220                       $17.00 shipped    SOLD
Wixey Depth Gauge             $12.50 shipped   SOLD  
Wixey Angle Finder             $15.00 shipped    SOLD 
Dubby Sled                        $95.00 + S/H (this is for a left tilt saw and has been cut to fit my saw, I will check distance from blade to left miter slot, I also have  
                                                            an extra board that I will throw in if you want it) 

New price on the table saw is $500.00 that includes Vega 40" Pro fence, WWII standard kerf, WW 5" stiffener plate, shop made sled, hand held miter gauge, several push blocks, feather board, original fence, one Craftsman CT blade.

I also have some various planes and chisels that I need to gather, as well some books I need to pull out and get listed. Save money and combine shipping and buy several items.
weekend bump...
Bump for PRICE DROP on the A Line It Deluxe....