File handles/tool handles
I was cleaning up the shop and found these handles. Time to release them into the wild. Most are ash but some are maple. Unfinished. 5 1/2" long with a 3/8" hole drilled 2" deep. I have used them on drawknives, files, and chisels. Let your imagination run wild. I have 50 of the large ones and that divides up nicely into ten sets of five. Shipping is on me. Get your box of five for only $15. Go ahead. Stick one on a file and save your hand from a painful tang stab.

[Image: DSCN2386.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2387.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2390.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2389.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Jim,

PM sent.

Earl
PM sent,
Mike
Only four hours in and half of them are spoken for. Act quickly while the blue light is still flashing.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
PM sent.

Lonnie
PM sent
All spoken for. Thanks Woodnetters.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
wow I was too late, would have loved to grab a few.

How on earth does one stumble upon so many of these in their shop while cleaning up? what brought them there in the first place? (just morbid curiosity 
Cool
(03-09-2017, 12:18 AM)mound Wrote: wow I was too late, would have loved to grab a few.
www.baileysonline.com has shorter Pferd brand wood handles that I like for chainsaw files.  A little too small for a bigger file and other tools...but if you are looking for nice wood  handles, I have been happy with those.
(03-09-2017, 12:18 AM)mound Wrote: wow I was too late, would have loved to grab a few.

How on earth does one stumble upon so many of these in their shop while cleaning up? what brought them there in the first place? (just morbid curiosity 
Cool

I dunno. Things just seemed to pile up when I was working those 60+ hour weeks in IT. Now that I have retired I am finding out that previous management MAY have overprocured a few stock items. Stay tuned for more rainy day sales.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com