Jet 1-1/2 HP Canister Dust Collector - Oakdale, MN
(03-11-2017, 11:52 AM)packerguy® Wrote: ......why are you here humping my leg?

Lucky for you, one person understands what I was implying....and has contacted me.
Rolleyes

(03-12-2017, 03:55 PM)packerguy® Wrote: Just to clear it with you.....the dust collector has been taken for $100.....did I screw him? Just thought id check with you. 
Sarcasm

Cyclone still available. Lets go $75 to someone local that wants to pick it up. Ill give it a few weeks, and if no takers it will likely find a dumpster.

(03-12-2017, 06:06 PM)packerguy® Wrote: cyclone isnt sold....thats asking....since I was scolded......
Smirk

a little defensive and insecure aren't we????  Off your meds?
(03-11-2017, 11:52 AM)packerguy® Wrote: You want it? If not, why are you here humping my leg?

LOL!!!  Classic.  Too bad there isn't a hall of fame for quotes such as this.

Smile
Smile
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-14-2017, 12:20 PM)woodworker2000 Wrote: a little defensive and insecure aren't we????  Off your meds?

Not so much. This was a non-issue till you decided to play woodnet police in a thread where it wasn't needed, and refuse to apologize. 

In any event, I don't appreciate folks that take a dump in my thread when its not needed and question my ethics or motivations.  

Like I said, you sure were a prick in your assertion that I was attempting to screw someone.....just thought I would get your blessing since you seem so concerned with what I am doing here halfway across the country. 
Sarcasm

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(03-14-2017, 05:41 PM)packerguy® Wrote: you sure were a prick in your assertion that I was attempting to screw someone.....

Nice.  You kiss your mother with that mouth?  You should consider reading through this thread again.  I never made an assertion that you were attempting to cheat anyone.  All I did was make an observation in response to your assertion and ask a question.  You immediately got defensive and overreacted to my posts by escalating our exchange to a personal level with your unwarranted name calling and choice of words.  Just take a deep breath and relax.
(03-15-2017, 08:41 AM)woodworker2000 Wrote: Nice.  You kiss your mother with that mouth?  You should consider reading through this thread again.  I never made an assertion that you were attempting to cheat anyone.  All I did was make an observation in response to your assertion and ask a question.  You immediately got defensive and overreacted to my posts by escalating our exchange to a personal level with your unwarranted name calling and choice of words.  Just take a deep breath and relax.

Or you could just stop responding and be the bigger man and let it go.