Jet 1-1/2 HP Canister Dust Collector - Oakdale, MN
(03-11-2017, 10:11 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Hey no problem. I do the same sometimes. Give em a good deal, or just give it away.

Hey it's too early now for popcorn. If ya run across some later, holler will ya?
Winkgrin

No attack from me. I was just hungry yesterday.
Big Grin

What I really want is his wood stash.
Uhoh

Cool  Will do, buddy. Sure a lot of popcorn around here these days.

You cant have my wood.....
Crazy  
Winkgrin

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(03-11-2017, 11:54 AM)packerguy® Wrote:  
You cant have my wood.....
Crazy  
Winkgrin

Awwww.........
Mad  
Winkgrin
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Either of them are better then what I have.  Hope you sell it soon.  O do you have a link to the guy on Ebay selling the things so I maybe get one in the future?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-11-2017, 04:03 AM)woodworker2000 Wrote: If you don't know what its worth, how can you be certain you would be cutting someone a deal instead of ripping them off?  
Confused

You would not say that of you knew Packerguy very well and he is a swell guy and just wanting to help someone who needs the help.  I know like me if it was out of my budget I would just go on looking.  Right now I have no budget and just looking even tho we could use it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(03-11-2017, 04:03 AM)woodworker2000 Wrote: If you don't know what its worth, how can you be certain you would be cutting someone a deal instead of ripping them off?  
Confused

Just to clear it with you.....the dust collector has been taken for $100.....did I screw him? Just thought id check with you. 
Sarcasm

Cyclone still available. Lets go $75 to someone local that wants to pick it up. Ill give it a few weeks, and if no takers it will likely find a dumpster.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

$100 for the collector and $75 for the cyclone the only person that got screwed was you because it was stolen not bought?. Glad to see there is good people left willing to help out others.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

cyclone isnt sold....thats asking....since I was scolded......
Smirk

Will you ship it?  We could use it if you will.

Also how tall is it?

(03-12-2017, 06:37 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Will you ship it?  We could use it if you will.

Also how tall is it?

Nope. Probably too big, to costly, even the short distance. 

With the trash can....im guessing its maybe 24" dia x 5' ish tall?

Here is the guy on ebay... http://www.ebay.com/sch/eastcaroga/m.htm...7675.l2562

Ok
Well someone is either missing out or getting a great deal.