ShopNotes & WoodSmith digital index
Looking for ShopNotes & WoodSmith digital index....Like PDF downloadable hopefully....If anyone has any info.

Thanks
Evaluation is life
no one....really
Evaluation is life
I have the list on the DVD, but not sure if I could transfer it to you.  Anything particular that you are looking for?
Oz
Here's a link to the Woodsmith Index:  Link.
Yeah thanks for the help. I've been a subscriber for the last 12 years. Was just looking for the digital format for the ease of use in searching. Again thanks for your help.....there is always one in a crowd
Evaluation is life
(03-10-2017, 06:17 PM)7miles Wrote: Looking for ShopNotes & WoodSmith digital index....Like PDF downloadable hopefully....If anyone has any info.

Thanks

Hello - I've been subscribed to Woodsmith magazine for years - just signed in online which gave me access to the index through 2015 - did a PDF download which is attached - do not receive the other one.  Dave
Smile

.pdf   WS_Index.pdf (Size: 531.21 KB / Downloads: 1,587)
Piedmont North Carolina
Thanks, I grabbed that as well.

Ed
Just what I needed thank you giradman.....that will help. Shop notes anyone??? Even my paper copy of shop notes only cover to issue 96....Now that I think about it I don't remember getting a index that goes to issue 138.
Evaluation is life
(03-11-2017, 03:53 PM)7miles Wrote: Just what I needed thank you giradman.....that will help. Shop notes anyone??? Even my paper copy of shop notes only cover to issue 96....Now that I think about it I don't remember getting a index that goes to issue 138.

No problem - glad to be of help!  I use to get Shop Notes and just returned to my Woodsmith website - seems to be no connection for me to get to the former's index - sorry.  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Awesome Thanks.....I'm not to sure that the index for all of Shop Notes was put out. I can't find my paper copy anywhere. I received Shop Notes right up to the last issue. So Im wondering if I mis placed mine or it never went out. Did anyone receive a hard copy up to the end of Shop Notes???
Evaluation is life