ShopNotes & WoodSmith digital index
Shop Notes is available as a DVD now.  Price is in line with everyone else, if you had it before they will give you a deal. Or you can use this one if you have yours better organized than me. http://www.shopnoteslibrary.com/index/A/ Dan
Thanks rudedan60 it is book marked
Evaluation is life
I decided to add something to this thread.  I recently had my Guild Edition Woodsmith come up for renewal.  I was checking on my receipts and that i had just renewed my ShopNotes, when it stopped publishing.  They extended my Woodsmith subscription as I requested. Well I ran across an email as a longtime subscriber, giving me online access to the ShopNotes Catalog. Thought, might as well enter my info. Well, it worked and I had access to it.  So, I think I will definitely renew now, if for just the fact they really treated me well. Dan