PSA - Clear Vue Cyclone
Clear Vue cyclone complete with remote and assembled, except does not include collection bin. Charleston SC Craigslist.

https://charleston.craigslist.org/tls/6033167578.html
Why are the damned things always so far away??????
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Fred, if you have never been to Charleston, it's worth the trip even without the Clear Vue cyclone.
I sent him an email and hope he ships.  We need one so bad and this is one of the best.  A friend has one as of last year and he does not have the big filters but the CFM is more then 2000 and will really suck up a hard ball or soft ball if it is within 12" or  I have said before suck a wart off a witch's nose
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(03-11-2017, 02:18 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: Fred, if you have never been to Charleston, it's worth the trip even without the Clear Vue cyclone.

I have been there, and know full well what you say is true. But I'm fond of Columbia as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I know the guy who is selling it. Charlie is a great guy!
War Eagle!