Delta Triple Duty Grinder Badge
Hello All ... for those of you that don't wander over to OWWM, I have made, in the past, some repro badges for older woodworking machines ..... I was asked if I could make a decal for a Delta Grinder, and did so for a machinist that made the plates ... then was asked to make another, but that guy decided to try it on his own.......so I went ahead and made a couple, with the plates that I received from a machinist in Michigan......now to my post........I have two available, shown in the pics......These are water slide decals placed on aluminum discs.....They have been sealed with clear satin acrylic, so they are ready to install.... I need to say, for those who are not familiar, that the decal itself is very thin plastic, and can be somewhat fragile. You need to exercise care when installing etc. Keep in mind, these are very good, but they are not a silk screened decal.  $40 ea., and that includes shipping.......Paypal is best if possible ....... PM if interested.

[Image: miK64Ej.jpg?1]
Those are really cool.  Nice job.  I don't have the grinder, but I would def add one if I did.
Thanks ..... The repro badges end up being the last finishing touch when a machine is restored.
Just thought I'd mention, I make 2" Delta badges for drill press, jointer, RAS's etc. as well ....
Do you only do Delta?
Benny

What are you looking for in a 2" badge?
I have a craftsman drill press, but I don't think it's a rectangular badge... I'll have to look.
Benny

Ok. Let me know.