Vega Finger Saver Manual or Instructions
Greetings.
I have a Vega Finger Saver stock pusher.
I't been a long time since I was able to use the Finger Saver.
I have lost the instructions or manual for it.

Do you have a copy you could email to me?  I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

Dave
Phone is the best way to contact them. They will send out a copy, but it isn't much. A picture pretty much shows you how to use it. Make practice passes with the saw off until you feel comfy with it. If you have a fax # they can get it to you quicker, sending via mail they aren't the quickest sending company I have dealt with, but I like the products enough I'm willing to wait  
Big Grin

VEGA ENTERPRISES INC – 9585 BRUCE ROAD – DECATUR, IL 62526

TOLL FREE: 800-222-8342 PHONE: 217-963-2232 FAX: 217-963-2246

www.vegawoodworking.com

[Image: 71AA0XT5T7L._SY355_.gif]

This guy has 2 pics of one on a fence Only the one with the fingers facing down are correct. Forget the peace sign thing
No  
No

His last pic is a "stock pusher" if you come across one, grab it up, if you don't want it. PM Me I'll take it off your hands. Mine below

pic 1

pic 2

Ask them when you call if they can get you one. Sometimes they have stuff, they don't show as having anymore.

Good Luck
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
[Image: s-l225.jpg]

Saw this on e-bay may be you can blow the picture up?
Tried that.

As predicted, the folks at Vega were very helpful. Looks like it is in the mail to me.

Thanks

Dave