Traditionalwoodworker.com - Closed?
Those are both places I had forgotten about; thanks for the reminder.
Jason

If it has been a while, call and talk to the owner; better, call anyway. If there is no phone number, avoid like a plague.
I can tell you that they have indeed closed. We ( Wood World of Texas LLC ) bought all the remaining assets. We will be adding the inventory to our website (www.woodworldtx.com). Much of the log cabin building supplies and some of the other items will be closed out at very favorably pricing. Due to the volume of the inventory it may take a while to get all the items on the web. I hope we can help you out.
I was referring to Traditional woodworker. not the other store mentioned.
Will you be carrying the WoodOwl auger bits as well? They're tough to find.
Jason

(06-08-2017, 07:07 AM)Jason28 Wrote: Will you be carrying the WoodOwl auger bits as well? They're tough to find.

Amazon has at least some of them now.  I purchased a 3/4" (19mm) Nail Chipper just the other day.
(03-13-2017, 09:19 AM)Tony Z Wrote: I do believe I also received a catalog from them late last year as well as advertising emails.

I got one as well, seemed to me since the first of the year though. I too have ordered before, and was always happy with the transaction. Economy isn't too bad, you have to wonder if the guy got sick? Heart disease often doesn't announce it's coming.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW