pair of texas ebony rolling pins
Pretty!  I made a pen out of some Texas ebony a couple of years ago.  My sister works for a county parks & recreation department near Austin, and one of the employees was a woodworker.  He'd salvage a lot of wood from projects around the county, so I got a stash of native and non-native woods that he'd collected.  Texas ebony turns well.  Texas Ebony is native to far south Texas and Mexico.

Texas Ebony:  Ebenopsis ebano
[Image: 800px-TexasEbony.JPG]
[Image: texas-ebony.jpg]
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Looks great. I love the character of the wood.
Really pretty stuff.  Nice job on the rolling pins.
Rodney
Very nice!
>
Worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge.
>
The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim. - Gustave Le Bon

They actually look like some of the Cocobolo I have with the orange/ yellow coloring. Very nice.
BontzSawWorks.net
I love the color and also the rollers, of course.  Looks very similar to Cocobolo blanks I've seen.  Where did you find/ buy the wood?.  I would love to have some.

Dave
I get my texas ebony from guy that goes by Bluestingray. He has been here and woodbarter
Those look great.
I thought the wood looked familiar.
I've gotten some of it from him.
Pretty sure he sells on Lumberjocks.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Yeah see him there too. Also on e bay
I have not seen him here for a few years it seems.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.