table saw issue
I had the same issue with a new SawStop ICS. When you put the throat plate in the blade was offset by about 1/2" to the right. I ended up making a whole new throat plate because none of the factory plates would work on the saw. It was also WAY out of parallel. It took a long time to get it right. SawStop CS was nice enough but could not offer any help. They ended up sending me an extra break cartridge to cover the $500 in labor it took to fix the brand new saw.
With the cost of a SawStop, I'd be pissed. With Shop Fox (Grizzly), I view those as low cost machine kits! I was surprised reaming the cabinet holes was all I had to do, everything else was good.

In the late 90's, I bought a Grizzly 1023-I had to disassemble the arbor and grind the face blade face true, as it was out about .010" from the factory. The cranks for blade angle and height would not stay on and that was cured by correcting the set screw holes. Otherwise, it turned into a good machine, but with the addition of a Vega Pro fence.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
With the cost of the Sawstop I would have them replace it with a new unit or have them send a tech out to fix it.
I'm sure SawStop would have sent a new saw if I pushed the issue. The problem was 4 weeks before we took delivery of our first SawStop which replaced a Unisaw that we got rid of. The hours were spent assembling the saw and when I went to put the plug on I realized we had been sent a three phase machine and we ordered a single phase machine. This was the vendors fault and not SawStop. I then had to take the saw apart to ship it back and we had to wait another 4 weeks without a saw for the new single phase machine to come in. By the time the new saw came in we just needed a saw. The thought of taking the saw apart AGAIN and waiting another month for a saw wasn't an option so I did what I needed to to get the saw up and running as it was delivered.