I am going to sell some stuff I have and not used
and wondering about the prices I should ask.

1. 100 sheets of Norton 400 grit like abranet.
2. I have made about 25 handles with 3/8 Allen wrenches to hollow in small areas.  What should I ask for each one?
3. Have a lot of 1x1x5 maple blanks of which I thought to use as inside/outside turning and wondered how much to sell 20 blanks for?

I have other things that at this time I need to thin the herd and will have more questions later.

Thanks guys
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi Arlin:

I can't speak to items 1 and 2, but I don't feel there's much value in 1x1x5 plain maple blanks.  Maybe get them to spalt and sell as pen blanks. 

Frank
(03-14-2017, 06:28 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: Hi Arlin:

I can't speak to items 1 and 2, but I don't feel there's much value in 1x1x5 plain maple blanks.  Maybe get them to spalt and sell as pen blanks. 

Frank

1x1x5 plain maple blanks sound like a good size for small Christmas ornaments (if they are truly square), but I have to agree with Frank that their for-sale value would not be much.

If I am guessing correctly about the "handles with 3/8 Allen wrenches," then I used some of them made by my mentor when I did a private lesson on small hollow forms. The sale value would depend largely on the value of the handles plus the price of a 3/8" Allen wrench.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks guys
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.