cabinet door and router bit help/questions
Nice job they turned out great. What did you use for the center panel ?
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
(03-27-2017, 08:49 AM)JerrySats Wrote: Nice job they turned out great. What did you use for the center panel ?

MDF
They are fairly close
Smile

if you take some sandpaper and wear the outer profiles down some they will be even closer
Wink

Good work.

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks for the advice Joe
Great job copying the original. Once you knock off r he sharp points like the original as mentioned it'll be perfect. Now the hard part, how to get the paint to match.

Cool
Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-27-2017, 01:30 PM)Robert Adams Wrote: Great job copying the original. Once you knock off r he sharp points like the original as mentioned it'll be perfect. Now the hard part, how to get the paint to match.

Luckily not my problem and they are painting it all a new color

Thanks btw
So they painted the cabinets today

I think they turned out pretty well

So in the first picture the cabinet and the two doors on the left are my addition

The second picture the cabinet with the tall doors is my addition. It hides a hitch that was in the wall she didn't like

Third picture was a piece she wanted to connect the cabinets over the sink. 

Thanks again for all yalls help

Robert

Cool
Turned out well
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Good Job, thanks for posting 

Cool
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy