Houston-HUGE Estate Sale- Massive Tool Shop
As an FYI 
Found this while doing a search looking for clamps...

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Houston/77070/1447575

[Image: 1-t.jpg]

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Thomas A. Edison
WOW !! 
Wish I lived closer, but too far to travel from Virginia...
Anyone in the area should definitely try to go...
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
wish I lived closer too!
If it was close I would go to it but from what's pictured, there sure isn't 3 days worth auctioneering. They must go real slow down there.
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
I would definitely go to that if it was close enough. Probably wouldn't win anything, but it would sure be fun. At auctions around here, LV and LN tools generally bring as much or more as full retail.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
It's not an auction. It's an estate sale. And since they've featured the premium items in photos, one would guess prices will be 80% ish of retail. Plus tax and CC fee
Yeah, also there are like 6 or 7 pictures of the same chisel cabinet. There are some decent things in there, but whether any bargains are to be had is a different question. As noted above, as an estate sale - it's going to be a fixed price with possible reductions on day 2/3 and perhaps a lot price for what remains at the end.

I hope someone gets some good deals as that's what i would wish happens to my shop when I go, but it's hard to say whether that will happen.

A good heads up for any within an hour or so though!

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
(03-16-2017, 08:21 AM)MichaelS Wrote: Yeah, also there are like 6 or 7 pictures of the same chisel cabinet. There are some decent things in there, but whether any bargains are to be had is a different question. As noted above, as an estate sale - it's going to be a fixed price with possible reductions on day 2/3 and perhaps a lot price for what remains at the end.

I hope someone gets some good deals as that's what i would wish happens to my shop when I go, but it's hard to say whether that will happen.

A good heads up for any within an hour or so though!

Michael

Same days as LN hand tool event in Houston.
Wink
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
Very smart planning
hah - that is indeed well coordinated then.
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem