GF milk paint
I ordered a quart of GF milk paint about a week ago . At the time temperatures were well above freezing. Almost immediately temps started dropping. ( think + 15 degrees at my house last night.) Product is supposed to be delivered today. How do I tell if it has been frozen and damaged? GF says to keep it from freezing.
Thanks,
Dave
I would simply test it on some scrap and see how it works.
Generally, when WB products freeze they curdle or separate.  It's pretty obvious. 

John
I got a can that might have frozen.  It was as thick as sour cream and I had to dilute it so much to brush it that it lacked the pigments for coverage.  I contacted GF and they promptly replaced the can but never mentioned what the problem was.  

The customer care guy recognized the problem and apparently knew what it was but never owned up to what the problem was.  

But if the paint does not brush out, just call them and tell they the issues.  They should replace any bad paint.

I don't agree with their policy of not owning up to the source of the problem, but you can't fault them on the customer care.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I think its from freezing. Test it to get assure.