For getting free shipping at Rockler
Use this Enter promo code V20229 at check out.

It has to be $50 or more
Hope it saves you some $$
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
It's free every day for $35 or more. But it is slow. My last order was 9 or 10 days to get it. They waited 4 days before shipping.
To be honest, I've never found much there to compel me to order anything.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Hairy

Well I guess they made me feel special when they send me the Email and telling that to me.

Rich

They have some really good stuff for the Dust collector hose and I spent $28 the holder nozzle and some swivel fittings for a 4" DC hose/

I was just hopping I was helping someone who might not have the code.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

The best deal going is at Hartville Tool.  Free shipping on any order and if you are a member of WoodNet Forums you can get a 15% discount using their promo code WN15.  The only thing is Hartville is somewhat limited in what they have to offer, but have a generally good supply of woodworking equipment.
Eric
(03-16-2017, 08:30 PM)Admiral Wrote: To be honest, I've never found much there to compel me to order anything.

For me, its been finishing products.  Their prices are generally competitive with what I can get around here but with a 1hr to 2hr round trip drive.  So I'm OK with free shipping and a longer wait so long as I plan ahead.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I ordered my item on the 15 and got it today the 17 and asked for the 8 to 10 day shipping so to me that is pretty fast.