Stanley Bedrock Plane
OK. Here is a really nice #605C. It is a type 3, which means it was made between 1900 and 1908. It is in pretty good shape for its age. Wish I were as lucky. About 80% of japan finish remains. It has a near full length newer SW blade and SW type lever cap. Tote has a nick but no breaks. Font knob is nice. I ground the blade square and put a mirror sharp finish on it. Cleaned, waxed and ready to go to work in your shop. The individual parts are probably worth more than the complete plane but I cannot stand to break them up like that. But feel free to do so if you wish. $68 gets it to your door if you live in most USA locations. Act fast. It is time to give that #5 of yours a companion.

[Image: DSCN2466.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2465.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2462.jpg]
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
pm sent
next in line if Oliver doesn't buy.

Thx!
add me to list if both change,,Thnks
Jerry
The old round side bedrocks are my favorites.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Shipped to its new home. Thanks for looking.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com