More Shop Clean Out
Here are some more small items from the dungeon. Pricing and shipping details after each item. Shipping CONUS only... They are from left to right:

1. Filter Flosser - $17.50 shipped New never used, I was going to convert to air  SOLD!
2. Klingspor Sanding Mop - $40.00 Shipped (complete never opened)  SOLD!
3. Bevel Gauges: Stanley 8", Stanley 10" #16 (pat'd 9-6-04), Swanson 8" - All 3 $30.00 Shipped/ $13.00 ea. your choice shipped
4. Pittsburgh Magnetic Base - Make me an offer to include shipping  SOLD!
5. 3 Chisels; 1 no name and 2 Buck Brothers All 3 - $25.00 Shipped/$11.00 ea shipped your choice  SOLD!
6. Crown Tools Burnisher - $20.00 Shipped  SOLD P/P !!!
7. True Value Brace - $40.00 Shipped

Not pictured I have some Stanley and Fulton planes, 4's and 5's, also will be listing soon a Leigh D4R with the VRS and extra bits. If interested let me know and I will get some pictures. I will take PayPal F/F or personal check if that is your preference. First PM based on time stamp. Shipping CONUS only...

PM sent on burnisher.

Doug