Free router table top/ TS extension wing
I have a router table top/ tablesaw extension wing that is free to a good home. For a long time I had my router table in the extension wing of my saw but have changed my shop layout and no longer need it. It is roughly 2" thick and 24"x27". It is sized to fit a standard Woodpecker or just about any other lift or plate. It is laminated oak. It will make someone a good router table top or an excellent extension wing for their saw once again. I also think I have the other tape for the track clicking around somewhere and just need to track it down. I'm located in Bel Air, MD 21014. 

photo CF551669-5D6E-4E4B-A2D2-975222B93B17_zps3oxchnfu.jpg

photo D7245DC4-925B-4C56-AFF7-C56F95ECFD10_zps2jlyhysb.jpg
Dave:

I'll take it, if it's still available. I will be in the Bel Air area on Tuesday evening, after work, if that is convenient.

Thanks

Sam
I had one other person tell me he wanted it. I just need to see if he is going to be able to pick it up. If he can't it is yours.