Bedrock Bonanza
Spring has sprung here in north Florida and it seems like a nice time for a Bedrock sale. Here are four square sides to choose from. They have all been tuned up and have verrrry sharp blades with lots of meat left. Your choice with FREE shipping. Only $88. Tuned, somewhat clean, happy, guaranteed to satisfy or just bounce it back.

[Image: DSCN2512.jpg]

#1 is the cleanest of the lot. It is a smooth bottom with a repaired tote horn.

[Image: DSCN2513.jpg]

#2 is also very clean. It has a handy hang hole along with a nifty corrugated sole.

[Image: DSCN2514.jpg]

#3 has one of those indestructible aluminum totes. Smooth sole.

[Image: DSCN2515.jpg]

#4 has a really pretty tote with a splinter missing from the side. Smooth sole.

[Image: DSCN2516.jpg]

Don't wait. Pull the trigger quickly. My stash of Bedrocks is vanishing before my eyes.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
pm sent on #1
sending pm
#1 sold
#2-4 still available.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
OK. The first two went out today but two are still left. Sorry for the hanghole on #2. Can reduce him to $79. As for #3, the aluminum tote seemed to send everyone scurrying to the exits. I replaced it with a rosewood tote from one of my user planes. This tote has a repair but the repair is sturdy and the tote is pretty. Here are some new pictures. Only $88 for #3. Give him a home and put him to work. FREE SHIPPING.

[Image: DSCN2548.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2549.jpg]
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com