Lie Nielson No. 2
Photo 
As part of our local woodworker's guild, I was put in touch with a widow whose recently deceased husband was a tool collector. She's asked me to help her sell his tools. I've never bought or sold anything here on Woodnet before so forgive me if I'm no following some established protocol. First up is a Lie-Nielsen No. 2. All this gentlemen's tools were used but not abused. I don't think he was a proficient sharpener as the blade still has the milling marks on it.  A few minor scratches on the tote and front handle - I've tried to capture those in the pics. Some minor rust on the blade and chip breaker. No box or anything, sold as-is. $225+shipping. I'm in central Virginia. 

There are others that are coming as he had several LN's. He had a large quantity of Bridge City stuff as well but I don't know if I'll get to that. 

thanks -

Matt

[Image: B54OxmkgRbXubiUvJhpToc_rjCASUOyVSJvLMAES...90-h893-no]

[Image: hHNSPOysu-0riWBh2Y8f1WroR3Xa6JIK7wTQXJkz...69-h892-no]

[Image: dvIUFbDAufmAXTPJGF5mwNo-iQVHE7TPR-uIeeFB...90-h893-no]

[Image: d6xJT4-l07JwfbHLfFUH-qr1-PEjkhu-IfCrRfOi...69-h892-no]

[Image: snQUosqzH8-S8bbWJM4QDg_yD7yldtr3rfTB5UjO...90-h893-no]

SaveSave
I don't believe you are setup to receive PM's.  I am interested and tried to PM you.

If you can figure a way to PM me, please do.  Thanks.
I'm not seeing any pics
Sad
No
Matt, post the Bridge City stuff, I am sure I am not the only one interested.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
No pics here.
I'm not sure how to do the pictures differently. I inserted the link from Google photos into the post. Any suggestions?
click on the image tag then paste the url in the box 

[Image: lnre6HC.jpg]
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

No sure what you mean by image tag. I go into Google photos, click the image which opens the image full screen. Then I right click, select "copy image address". Then click the "Insert an image" button you identified and paste the image address in there. I can see the image on my Mac but obviously, others cannot. ugh.
Send the Plane to me and I will take pictures of it for you!!
The image tag is the little square with the circle on the bottom right (2nd from left in this clip). If you copy the URL of your pic, then come back here and click the image tag you can insert the URL.
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202017-03-19%20at%201.25.4...ieeeie.png]
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.