Joining four 2x4 into a square for gardening
They changed the software here not long ago after new owners took over. Notifications evidently are not a priority on that software. The only sure fire way I have found is to check back daily. As far as e-mail here I would caution you that early on someone in the new chain off command sent all members an e-mail, and every address was in the "To" line, instead of sent as CC so it was as if it were just sent to you. And yes some low life spammer got notified, and we all get junk spam from this unibomber. What I am saying is if you have an e-mail address near and dear to you, I'd suggest removing it, and adding a made up e-mail where if you got spammed you wouldn't care. You still probably won't get notifications, but at least you would get less spam.
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve - Thanks and excellent logic. I am constantly teaching my clients the importance of encryption of their passwords and to stop using, "12345" and "password." I'm sorry to hear that a great place like this had to suffer a load of crap-mail due to a neophyte trying to act like a "know-it-all." I'll make the change.
Thanks again,
Steve
Well, it's been a while because the work was taking a huge toll on my crappy spine. But I answered my own question about the Thompson Sealant by pouring the remaining amount back into the original can and then cleaned out the container outside. I let those boards dry for 3 days as instructed, although here in South Florida where we hit 89, I think, it might have only taken them 3 HOURS!
Today (Tuesday) I was finally up to taking them outside to stain. It's funny about 2 months ago a bought a pair of the Stanley plastic saw horses and they sat there unused. Now in the past two weeks they've earned their place in my shop (errr...a garage!)
I was going to post a picture of the boards, but I see that's not possible on this Forum.
However, thanks to all of you who guided me in my project. I'm going back to HD tomorrow to see if I can switch out the Grip Tight Screws for the Timberlock.
Be well, stay safe and always be fire smart!
Steve