Moving to FL - Any Woodnetters Near Lynn Haven
I signed a contract to purchase a home in Lynn Haven, just north of Panama City, FL. 

Need to know:

1. Any Woodnetters nearby,

2. Is there a dealer nearby who sells hardwoods - cherry, walnut, maple, etc.?

I'll be having a number of items for sale after my home in Ohio is sold.

r2
Well, you have I believe, Jim Reed in Tallahasse, I'm in Pensacola and I think there's someone around Crestview. Don't know of any dealers over that way, but know of someone local here that I use quite often, Peeples Exotic Woods.
Furniture...The Art of a Furnituremaker

Earl Kelly
Thanks Earl,

I've already been in touch with Jim. I'll get a tour of his shop after settling in Lynn Haven.

r2
Ohio is losing a good man!  Sorry to see you go Richard.

Lonnie
Richard, I live in Gainesville from mid-October until after Thanksgiving and again from early January until Aprilish so if you are over this way let me know.  My woodworking shop is in New York but I love to talking woodworking and meeting other woodworkers.  Ken
I don't know if I can help but.... I live about 4 miles  from  lynn heaven and yes we have two very good wood supply  you can  go too about 45 miles from here one you have to take a pack lunch with you , Blountstown fl
east off panama city  the other one is in Chipley. pm me if you want.
Cool
Thanks Robert.

That means that I won't need to ship so much lumber.

I'll contact you when I get to Lynn Haven in mid May.

I've been spoiled having so many woodworking friends here in the Columbus, OH area, in addition to two fine woodworking stores.

r2