Czeck Edge Marking Knife SOLD !!!
I have a Czeck Edge marking knife. It is in new condition and has never scratched a piece of wood since I owned it. I don't remember which model it is but it is full size and about 7 3/4" long. Not sure if he is still in business but the store is turned off on the website. Asking $40.00 shipped CONUS, PayPal or personal check if that's your preference. First PM based on time stamp. This will be posted on another site as well....

Thanks for looking...

Attached Files Image(s)

Full disclosure - friend of mine and "yes" he's still in business. Makes tools of the highest quality - just saying! Store function is probably down for updating (just a guess). Good luck with the sale!

Doug
(03-19-2017, 11:18 PM)Tapper Wrote: Full disclosure - friend of mine and "yes" he's still in business. Makes tools of the highest quality - just saying! Store function is probably down for updating (just a guess). Good luck with the sale!

Doug

Good to hear. His store was down for a very long time after his website got hacked. This thread reminds me that I keep meaning to check on his store. His tools are excellent. I am trying to be good and let someone else enjoy this excellent tool.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Ok, ok. I'll take the marking knife if it is still available. Pay pal?
And Yep. Bob's a good guy. In fact, I owe him a few IPAs.
Smile
Thank you.
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron, someone else wanted it more than you and beat you by about an hour. If it falls through it's yours...

Thanks,
Andy K.
No problem.
BontzSawWorks.net