FS: Millers Falls Bull Nose Plane, Books, etc.
Oddball lot of stuff for sale.

Millers Falls No. 4 Bullnose Rabbet Plane $25 shipped.

Books -- asking $8 each plus actual media mail shipping. Discount if you take more than one.

Rick
Union Block Plane. Missing some parts, but not terribly common. $8 plus shipping.

Stanley No. 60 2" chisel. $8 plus shipping.

PM sent on MF#4 and the Tage Fried book.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Frid's book is excellent, I've had it for years. Highly recommended.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
MF plane and Fried book are sold pending payment.
I've read the Build Kitchen Cabinets Like a Pro (by Udo Schmidt) book and built our last kitchen using it. Great book if you've never done a kitchen before. there is an error in the Rail and Style formula but if you read the Amazon reviews, you'll see it noted there.

If you are considering a kitchen project, it's really a good book and you can't beat the price.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay