It's Robo-Hippy!

Yup, Reed made the news, at the Oregon Symposium
Albany newspaper
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.
  Re: It's Robo-Hippy! by n7bsn (Yup, Reed made the n...)
Nice article about turning but it might scare some people off when they hear about the "exploding" part and that does not have to happen.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.
Cool video.  I shared it on my page.  Nice job Reed.
Cool Cool Cool
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Dr. Sheldon Cooper
A fun time was had by all. The young woman doing the film work was having a blast with the shavings. 'I have shavings all over me!'

robo hippy
you sure it was the shavings she was interested in? Wink Wink Good job,you have made us all proud.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(03-21-2017, 08:29 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: you sure it was the shavings she was interested in? Wink  Wink   Good job, you have made us all proud.

Mel

Mel

Are you thinking like a dirty old man or like a dirty old Canadian man. Laugh
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.