A couple of planes
As always all have been precision ground and are no more than .0015 of an inch out of being perfectly flat. The sides have been ground with the same care and precision and are also ground square to the bottom. The would make a good choice of a plane for shooting board work. 

I touched up the plane irons on all of the planes.  It helps with sharpening, It doesn't require any lapping but  a lot of people will still do it. The top on. some of the earlier irons needed a little help after about 100 years or so. I also flatten the backs at the cutting edge . It helps the blade to make full contact with the frog and I feel it helps reduce chatter.

Because of the grinding time and such, and the fact that most want to sharpen their own planes I don't sharpen. I try to keep my cost low as possible but I do offer a sharpening service for $10 extra.

The shipping cost, which needs to be added to each of the planes is $13-$18 priority mail to anywhere in the country. That is a 2-3 day delivery with a tracking no. Since it is flat rate more than one can be shipped in the same box.

I have the last of my Bailey #8s for sale and this one happens to be a C. The plane is in all but new condition except got the precision grinding I did. I don't know if I can describe it any better so I will just let the pictures say it all. I guess I should include my asking price of $175 plus shipping. Actually I will do $270 shipped for both at the same time.

[Image: DSC02890_zpsbdkdglks.jpg]

[Image: DSC02891_zpsgcp4nxfg.jpg]

[Image: DSC02892_zpszvmlnq8s.jpg]

[Image: DSC02901_zpskzywjzbb.jpg]

[Image: DSC02904_zpspfkhn4oe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02905_zpsiddj8b9a.jpg][Image: DSC02906_zpsodie5nuz.jpg]

I have more pictures than the software will allow so I will finish in a reply

Tom.
And second is a Stanley 93 shoulder plane. When they were originally made they were not finished in assembly or the toe moved with casting stress. Anyway it is correct now and the blade is also the exact same size as the body. The blade has also been touched up. I even sharpened it, I had to take it for a spin. Asking $95 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC02868_zpsstkv20sd.jpg]

It can also work as a chisel plane in a pinch.

[Image: DSC02869_zpsiy5xusoe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02870_zpshgjeatus.jpg]

[Image: DSC02871_zpsd3aiag6c.jpg]

[Image: DSC02872_zpsezkrqtxi.jpg]
Price on the #8?
PM sent
Both are sold pending

Tom