Sapele doors
Hi I'm new to the forum, just sharing some doors I'm working on.
Well not sure how to share pictures...
Welcome.  You have to upload your pictures to Google Photos, Flikr, Photobucket, etc. and copy the photo location from there to here.  Then click on the "Insert an Image" icon above, in the middle of the bottom row, and paste that string in the URL box.  There are numerous threads on posting photos in the Questions forum if this doesn't lead to success.  I use Google Photos and it's very simple.  

John
Thank you!
I love this site but it is still astonishing to me that when the format was updated some time ago, the ability to just copy and paste photos from your own download file wasn't added. Seems like it would've been so easy to do.

Doug
Probably a mater of cost. Storing images vs just linking to them
Not sure. Over at OWWM you can just click on the "Upload Attachment" button, browse your download file and send the photos to the post, easy peasy. Don't know whether the image stays stored on their server or not, but it sure is easy to use.

Doug