Fire truck
A few years ago we were asked to build a school bus for a pediatrics where kids could play in while waiting to see the doc.

This is the school bus 4 feet wide and 6 feet long

This is our latest creation, our version of the kid friendly fire truck that will reside it their new second facility .
34 inches wide and 5 feet long of course since it is a firetruck we made it out of cherry, that will darken to a nice red.
Trimmed with oak and walnut. The light on top spins on two ball bearings as does the steering wheel. They get an enormous amount of spinning 
Laugh
NO bells NO whistles. as like the last time. ( tends to drive the office people up the wall as you can imagine
Laugh )

Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Very cool.  I know my kids would enjoy that during their visits to the Dr.

Cool Awesome
Big Grin

I bet kids love you.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Those are just wonderful - beautiful wood contrasts - thanks for showing.  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Cool and very nice proportions etc.
Wow! So nice. I hope no one throws stones at me, but, the nose on the back looks somewhat obscene. It just grabbed my attention because I was looking at the keen details you put into it.
Bubba
No. I only do that when I'm drunk. : )
That is so cool!
Cool
Yes
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks everyone,
We had a good time building it. I got to spend some time on the lathe and that is always a good thing, Everything round was turned.
My son did the lettering on the scroll saw and the faces. That is their logo on their letter head. He did a great job on it, as last time.
Yes   He designed the truck. At first we designed the truck the same as the school bus on a 4x6 floor plan where it had a hood like the bus . But they failed to mention it needed to be no bigger than 3x5 as their waiting area was smaller. So we tried to make it work but could no find the space for the door and drivers seat. So we quit for the day, Next day my son had the van look. Just took some tweaking and it worked perfect. It's great to have two brains.
Laugh

Is this something new ?
I see a small triangle at the corner of the pictures where you can stretch the picture larger, like zooming in
Cool
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
That's wonderful! I know my kids would enjoy visiting that pediatrician.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Pretty slick. My compliments.
Smile
BontzSawWorks.net