Free Shipping - Yankee Brace 2100-14 and Yankee Ratcheting Screw Driver
Up for sale is a North Brothers Yankee Brace Model No. 2100-14 IN. This is the top of the line, a pre Stanley takeover patented Nov. 6, 23 and Jan 13, 25. This is the cream of the crop chromed model, not the cheapened model 2101. The knob spins like a top, chuck spins freely, jaws are good, reversing button works correctly. Chrome is in good condition except for some scuffing damage spots on chuck and some minor blistering on chuck where a wrench can be applied above knurling. There is a small, shallow scratch on hand grip. As number implies, this is the large model with 14" swing. If you check ebay completed sales an inferior 14" Yankee brace recently sold for $125. "buy it now" plus shipping.

I am also including a Yankee screw driver by North Brothers, #130A with two bits and original box top. Near mint, works perfectly. Box bottom was lost but another could be made.

I prefer to sell together but will consider offers. $125 with free flat rate shipping.

(By the way, how do you remove a picture when you inadvertently post a double?)

[Image: P1010011_zpsod5xwkp3.jpg]

[Image: P1010006_zps83dyab24.jpg]

[Image: P1010013_zps5z7ivjmm.jpg]
[Image: P1010013_zps5z7ivjmm.jpg]

[Image: P1010012_zpsscrn4xfa.jpg]
Bump - free shipping
Hi Homer - I know this is many years later but is this still available?

Thank you.
(07-08-2021, 03:51 PM)brcolow Wrote: Hi Homer - I know this is many years later but is this still available?

Thank you.

Homer has not checked in for a year now. It might be a while before he sees your post.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.