Hand tools FS: back saw and chisels
The back saw is sold. The chisels are available.

Here are a nice back saw and some chisels for sale. All are in good shape and are sharp and ready to use.
The back saw is a 10" 14 point, filed crosscut. The blade measures 10" long by 2-3/16" wide under the spine.The handle is in good shape,with a minor chip out of the upper horn.
The blade is straight, and it is sharp.The saw cuts smoothly and tracks straight.The trademark etch is clear.
It is marked "The Bay State Saw Mfg Co/works/Fitchburg, Mass USA/Spring(Emblem) Steel/Warranted/no.98".
"Bay State" was a trademark used by the Simonds Saw Company of Fitchburg, Mass.
Here are the pictures:
[Image: bay%20state%20saw%201_zpsda2o1r9e.jpg]
[Image: bay%20state%20saw2_zpshfppmmzh.jpg]
[/url][url=http://s5.photobucket.com/user/knifmann/media/bay%20state%20saw6_zps5gbgpuay.jpg.html][Image: bay%20state%20saw6_zps5gbgpuay.jpg]

I'm asking $45.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.

Next is a wide chisel by Bracht, made in Germany. It is marked "Wo-Va/ Bracht (in a diamond)/40" and "Germany" on the reverse.
The blade is 40mm (1-9/16") wide by about 6" long, and is 11-7/8" long including the handle.
It is in good shape, sharp and ready to use, although the back needs to be flattened more.
Here are the pictures:
[Image: Bracht%20chisel%201_zpsmbcgwqf2.jpg]
[Image: Bracht%20chisel2_zps6ufga91v.jpg]
[Image: Bracht%20chisel3_zpswufbpsse.jpg]

I'm asking $25.00 for it, including shipping in the USA.

Last is a group of 3 plastic-handled chisels. Two are 1" wide and are Stanleys, and the other is a 5/8" Millers Falls. They are sharp and ready to use, although the backs could use more flattening.These would be good toolbox chisels, or to use for everything you're not supposed to use a chisel for.
Here are the pictures:
[Image: 3%20chisels%202_zpsos59i0s5.jpg]
[Image: 3%20chisels%201_zpsqo5qnqbf.jpg]

I'm asking $20.00 for them,including shipping in the USA.
I can take a check, a money order, or Paypal.
Thanks,
Rick
PM sent re: saw
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
The back saw is sold. The chisels are still available.
Rick W