Back in Blue
Steve,

I'd like to add my thanks to everyone else's. I have appreciated your steady hand on the tiller and I look forward to your future participation here as a "regular guy."

Hank
Great job Steve.  Much appreciated.  Just for the record, who is(are) the moderator for this forum?
Thanks for the hard work. I can't imagine it was fun, but hopefully it was rewarding at times.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Now that you're one of us;          [Image: 4826.gif]

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Wait, who are you?
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Mike, there are no specific mods for a particular forum. We tried that for a bit in the beginning and it didn't work all that well. We then sort of morphed to a system where each mod had a watching brief in their particular area of interest but not a specific assignment.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(03-23-2017, 05:04 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: Great job Steve.  Much appreciated.  Just for the record, who is(are) the moderator for this forum?

I hear they pulled some poor old guy off of the porch at the Old Moderator's Home and asked him.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Steve,

I guess you have to quit in order to get the thanks you deserve. Therefore: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Thank you for your service, Steve!  You've been a very fair and conscientious mod.  About the time you came on was when you mods started to crack down on the senseless personal attacks, and shutting down threads that got too far off the beaten path.  I don't think it's an easy job trying to balance free and defamatory speech.  Enjoy the quasi-retirement!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill