Rhizosphaera Needle Cast
(03-24-2017, 10:01 AM)JosephP Wrote: Without better description, it sounds suspiciously like a fungal problem.  How do the flowers look...do they ever look rotted?  Any dead limbs or twigs?  Perhaps start the treatments a little earlier and keep the treatments closer together.  As suggested above, switch fungicides.  Agrifos, Eagle, and Captan all tend to do well on foliar fungi on the fruit trees.

Flowers have looked fine, but have not bloomed yet this year. I'll order different fungicide. 

Much appreciated.
this is what I love about this place -- the depth of knowledge and willingness to share no matter what the topic.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
(03-25-2017, 09:04 AM)Patsfan Wrote: this is what I love about this place -- the depth of knowledge and willingness to share no matter what the topic.

I had a conversation about this place with a fellow W-netter recently and I said the same thing. The content here and depth and breadth of knowledge is unbelievable. Alice's restaurant of the web.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS