Stanley #77 Dowel Machine
OK. I have been cleaning up my shop and found yet another Stanley dowel machine. It is in really good shape and works well. It comes with the standard 3/8" cutter which has a SHARP blade. These things are not easy to find and the prices have been going up. But I am holding the line on tool inflation. You can have this one for only $299. But wait, there's more. You get FREE SHIPPING. But wait! You also get a copy of my illustrated instructions on how to use this tool and have more fun with it.

[Image: DSCN2569.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2570.jpg]

This is what tax refunds are made for. Act quickly and let the fun begin. Your kids/grandkids need Harry Potter wands.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Jim sells a fine machine, mine work great! Sure wish I had purchased one years ago....

Andy
With your right hand, you turn a large hand crank, which turns a pinion gear, which rotates a cutter, into which you use your left hand to feed stock. YOU are actually part of the wonderful gizmosity of this machine. Jump into this world while you still can.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
I'll take it.