FS: Delta 14" Bandsaw - Indiana - **Pricing Adjustment**
Looking for a good local home for my 14" Delta 14-875X bandsaw.  Local pick up in central Indiana

Saw is very clean and seen little use.  I am the original owner and with the blades, fence, guides and mobile base, this is a great saw.

$650.00 as pictured

$450 with stock guides and no fence

Made in the USA

Fast Track aluminum fence

Carter ball bearing guides

Mobile base

2 - 1/4" blades
2 - 1/2" blades (1 is a Wood Slicer from Highland Woodworking)
1 - 1/2" blade still in package

[Image: BS3_zpsqgx4o0qy.jpg][/img]

[Image: BS1_zpssbisnxjm.jpg][/img]

[Image: BS2_zpsvxe5zone.jpg][/img]
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
Sure looks nice.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump to the top.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
One last bump with pricing adjustment
PM sent
(04-19-2017, 08:30 AM)Greg Pete Wrote: PM sent

Sent you a couple PM's