Makita 9820-2 water stone sharpener
New old stock. Includes the sharpener as sold originally. 1000 grit wheel, wrench, instructions and planer blade guide. Also included is the optional scissor and knife sharpener guide. All in original box. Aboslutely never used at all, but had been removed from the box to look it over.
If someone is interested I could get it out and take some photo's. $300
[Image: DZEuK9Kl.jpg]
[Image: KBbYapGl.jpg]
[Image: hdN4WS8l.jpg]
[Image: 6LURlIZl.jpg]
[Image: SMu9Tzfl.jpg]
[Image: mNxt6z1l.jpg]
Best jointer/planer knife sharpener ever made. Love mine, highly recommended.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
If only I had a need, I lusted after one for years when I had my PM jointer and griz planer (prior to Byrd) but with my MM and the Tersa knives, I can't use it. I'll admit, I have a tool problem, lol.

Sweet machines for sure and your sentiment is reflected in many who own them Admiral.

Bump
Smile

Michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Ha, no tool problem needed to own one of these. Just a desire to save a buck and gain some convenience. I have another that paid for itself many times already. I can touch up knives pretty fast and get them as good as sending them out to a sharp shop. I also have a coarse grit stone (60) for that one and can grind nicks out quickly. I also made a clamp that slides over the jig to sharpen chisels and plane knives. You can also get those from highland (I think) pretty cheaply.
Shipping included in price.
(03-25-2017, 10:25 AM)Admiral Wrote: Best jointer/planer knife sharpener ever made. Love mine, highly recommended.
I'll second Admiral's motion!!!!!! They just work!!!!!!!!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset