FWW Cabinet
My attempt at the FWW cabinet.
This thing gave me so much trouble...had to make almost every part twice

Couldn't get the M&T square for the legs, dovetailed case was gappy and had to go to finger joints on Incra router fence

[Image: IMG_2009_zpshaflbbnu.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2010_zps7ybwd6aw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2023_zps6etgt2ed.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2048_zpsz9zvcaap.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2049_zpsiby3xpuu.jpg]

Then I dropped this panel and smashed it and had to make a new one

[Image: IMG_2052_zpsagmeykrp.jpg]

This horizontal morticer really came through for me

[Image: IMG_2053_zpsllxjqquc.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2075_zpspzdnqdcf.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2079_zpsh1fitjdj.jpg]

Putting the glass in tonight...hope nothing goes wrong there

Thanks for looking
For The Love Of Wood
Still turned out very nice, despite being the project from hell.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Very nice project, you stuck with it and were rewarded.
Quite a nice looking piece.
Wood is good. 
It looks really good.
Stubbornness and perseverance usually pay off; glad you stuck with it because it looks very nice.  The next one or something similar to it will go easier.  

John
Sometimes you really got to work for it! But in the end it turned out great!
Nice Job!!!
Very nice work even with the setbacks.

Out of curiosity, did you leave the bottom front rail on the stand flat on the bottom?
Bottom of the front rail has a slight upward curve to it.

And the saga continues.
I put the glass in the door on Saturday, went to the shop Sunday morning and it was broke.
I have no idea what happened. Possibly a bit tight and something moved but it seemed to fit fine when I put it in.

Grrrrrrrr
For The Love Of Wood
(03-27-2017, 07:41 AM)Dara Wrote: Bottom of the front rail has a slight upward curve to it.

And the saga continues.
I put the glass in the door on Saturday, went to the shop Sunday morning and it was broke.
I have no idea what happened. Possibly a bit tight and something moved but it seemed to fit fine when I put it in.

Grrrrrrrr

Dang that sucks! I've had those types of projects and they can get frustrating. Good job hanging in there.