Walnut desk completed
My daughter wanted a desk out of walnut and left the design to me. The walnut is from the same tree as the walnut dining table I completed recently. Web frame construction with frame and planel back and sides. Top is a 2 board book match. The legs are a modified tapers with the the legs going from square to elliptical at the bottom. Wanted a little more delicate legs rather than a straight taper. The pulls were hand shaped. This was a fun project. My daughter seems pleased with it. Sorry for the poor quality pics its only my cell phone.

Attached Files Image(s)

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
Beautiful job, as usual! I'm sure your daughter will enjoy and treasure it always. 
Yes

Doug
Beautiful design, wood and construction.

Excellent!!
Beautiful work! A family heirloom for sure.
Very nice
Yes
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
Congrats - looks great - love building w/ walnut!  Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina
Great design and nice clean execution.  And the grain in those drawer panels is amazing.  What was your finishing schedule?

John
KUDOS!!!!
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

Oh, WOW!. That is fantastic!
Yes I'm also curious about the finishing schedule.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Beautiful work, beautiful wood.