Walnut desk completed
Yes, very nice.  The Waterlox seems a good bet for walnut.  Do you have a drawer in the center?
Dan
Beautiful job I wish I had your talent, that piece will go down the generations.
Professional at making sawdust!!!!
No center drawer. She said no center drawer so customer is always right
Smile

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
I keep coming back and looking at this desk and I gotta say I like everything about it. Design, proportions, wood choice, everything. Great job!
That's nice, gonna be a family treasure.
Jim

THANK OUR MILITARY THAT WE ARE FREE

If I accepted, that'd mean I didn't have any integrity..
AND then I'd meet your expectations as a politician..
Fred Kingston...052708
Really nice.  I like both the design and choice of wood.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Thanks for all the kind words.

There are two theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.

My stuff
That really is beautiful. I LOVE walnut. I'm also very impressed with the design. That's a weakness of mine. Not much creativity here but yours is awesome.
P
"Some glue, some brads while the glue dries, and that's not going anywhere!"
Norm
(04-05-2017, 12:08 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I keep coming back and looking at this desk and I gotta say I like everything about it. Design, proportions, wood choice, everything. Great job!

+1

Whenever I see a project posted here I can't help wondering what I would change or have done differently. In this case, you get a perfect score of Zero. 

:applause:
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Very very nice.