Keller jig questions
I recently acquired a 24" Keller dovetail jig. It came with the pro clamp kit and manual, but not the bits or the collet adjuster. I see myself doing mostly drawers with it, which means mostly stock that's 3/4" or less. Am I correct in thinking that I need the "small bit set" for this? Thanks!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
the small sized bits do dovetails from 3/8 to 3/4" on a 2401 jig 

make sure you order the 2401s2  Small Bit Set (#2433, 2443)     as it matters to the jig you are using 

Joe 
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanks Joe!! You are a gentleman and a scholar, despite what those ne'er-do-wells in the basement say.
Laugh
Laugh
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Nah, he's a ne'er-do-well, just also happens to be an ok guy too
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(03-26-2017, 10:10 PM)DaveParkis Wrote: Thanks Joe!! You are a gentleman and a scholar, despite what those ne'er-do-wells in the basement say.
Laugh
Laugh

they talk about me in the basement
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh 

Glad to be of assistance 
Big Grin
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy