Shop space for rent Chicago
This was my space that I rented for 8 months then a friend of mine rented a bigger space. This is a small co-op shop, my friend moved to London with his wife and I rented his spot, which is the nicest in the shop. The space is 16 x 16 with use of all the machines. My friend was spraying parts for a new kitchen. The spray booth does not get much use. It has 24 hr access and you can make all the noise you want. This is in a huge old complex and the shop is on the 6th floor. This space is in Building A and I am in building C. There are a lot of artisans in the building. The rent is $374 a month.

[Image: BC7B24DA-0557-443D-9D42-296AE43100C5_zpsjezubwtw.jpg]

[Image: 56DE5B56-E523-49FF-9EA2-F6B1AC89B4F0_zps5tcvmhh9.jpg]

[Image: 3AC81EF2-7EF1-408B-861C-CC2A65C843DB_zpsclvau9sl.jpg]

[Image: 2FC2323D-E00B-4253-AA3C-3C1CD7EA56FC_zpsbyj1bcxf.jpg]
[Image: 3AC81EF2-7EF1-408B-861C-CC2A65C843DB_zpsclvau9sl.jpg]
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
I sure wish I could find something like that for us and at that price.  Someone is going to get a nice place.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Still available.

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
That looks like a great space.
Is this still available? Is it month to month or a lease? Where is it located? Thanks!